- Our Father, which art in heaven,
- hallowed be thy name;
- thy kingdom come;
- thy will be done,
- in earth as it is in heaven.
- Give us this day our daily bread.
- And forgive us our trespasses,
- as we forgive them that trespass against us.
- And lead us not into temptation;
- but deliver us from evil.
- [For thine is the kingdom,
- the power, and the glory,
- for ever and ever.]
Alexander Tille's Yule and Christmas; Introduction - Did Christianity Steal the Date of Pagan Germanic Winter Solstice Celebrations? This is the first in a series of articles summarizing and reviewing Alexan...
1 hour ago