F O K U S

Nabi Daud Tentang Siapakah Kristus

Ia Adalah Seorang Nabi Dan Ia Telah   Melihat Ke Depan Dan Telah Berbicara Tentang Kebangkitan Mesias Oleh: Blogger Martin Simamora ...

0 Arabic Christian Worship Song from Philip Wissa´s album



Take me near your heart.. & I will worship you
and I will sing.. who is like you????
You are my father.. and my God.. my salvation rock
You are the covenant keeper.. and the secretariat keeper.. you will never deny.. yourself
You lift my head up.. I am waiting for you.. as you promised
So I shout.. and I scream.. I cheer.. that you are my master
I declare.. my victory is in YOU.. you are my refugee
and I sing.. who is like you?.. I sing.. who is like you?
Traslation by  godistruelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anchor of Life Fellowship , Sebab karena kasih karunia kamu diselamatkan oleh iman; itu bukan hasil usahamu, tetapi pemberian Allah, itu bukan hasil pekerjaanmu: jangan ada orang yang memegahkan diri - Efesus 2:8-9