F O K U S

Nabi Daud Tentang Siapakah Kristus

Ia Adalah Seorang Nabi Dan Ia Telah   Melihat Ke Depan Dan Telah Berbicara Tentang Kebangkitan Mesias Oleh: Blogger Martin Simamora ...

0 JESUS CHRIST CALLS HIMSELF ALMIGHTY GOD!!




Isaiah 44:6 "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: `I [am] the First and I [am] the Last; Besides Me [there is] no God.

Rev 22:13"I am the Alpha and the Omega, [the] Beginning and [the] End, the First and the Last."

Rev 1:18 : "I [am] He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Rev 1:8 : "I am the Alpha and the Omega, [the] Beginning and [the] End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anchor of Life Fellowship , Sebab karena kasih karunia kamu diselamatkan oleh iman; itu bukan hasil usahamu, tetapi pemberian Allah, itu bukan hasil pekerjaanmu: jangan ada orang yang memegahkan diri - Efesus 2:8-9